Enjoy Historic Hermann!Hermann House Inn, located in the heart of Hermann wine country, is centrally located to explore the sights and sounds of historic Hermann, Missouri. You will be amazed at all the fun things to do in the quaint little town on the Missouri River. You will find a variety of events and activities to do year-round.
- Explore the 12 area wineries, 2 breweries, 2 distilleries and sample award winning beverages.
- Take a scenic bike ride on the Katy Trail, the recreational rail trail that runs 240 miles in the right-of-way of the former Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad.
- Book a tee time for a game of golf at the beautiful semi-private 9-hole Loutre Shore golf course.
- Stroll through downtown historic Hermann, and browse the many shops and galleries.
- Dine at one of Hermann’s many delicious restaurants, offering a wide array of fine dining or casual options just steps away for Hermann House Inn.
- Invigorate your mind and body with a massage at one of Hermann’s spa services.
- Experience high-flying adventure at Missouri’s highest, longest and fastest zipline.
- Explore Hermann’s fascinating museums and learn about our rich history.
- Visit Hermann by Amtrak! The Missouri River Runner line runs between St. Louis and Kansas City, making four daily stops in Hermann.
For more information, visit these websites:
For more information to plan your visit, call us at 573-486-2025. We are happy to answer any questions about our historic town in Hermann wine country!